Wednesday, October 15, 2008

short confession

that's my first entry and I can easily say that for once I'm speechless and i'm one for words...
You see, a wise man told me recently how can I touch and share with you the passion evolves design and making jewelry.
I guess you can say that for a long period of time I did not know what is it that I'll become when I grow up.
But I did know I was curios.
And so, while I was attending Shenkar College of Engineering and Design http://www.shenkar.ac.il/site/general/Homepage_EN.asp, on my 3rd year, while in between semesters, I decided it was time to go public with my designs.
So, I became one of the artists selling in a pedestrian mall called 'nahalat-binyamin' in the center of Tel-Aviv.. http://www.nachalatbinyamin.com/
it wasn't easy, I thought I will arrange my designs on the table and poof, I will change the world. I still hear people ask: "square rings? is it comfortable? " , all those myth's .
So, here I am, standing before you, (well I'm actually sitting right now, but you get the point) , will let you on my designs and the story behind them, pictures will be included of course, I do promise not to get you bored in any way . and most importantly , I would love to hear everything you have to say.

No comments: